Friday 28 November 2008

Thirty-six days left

November 12

So I had my chemistry tutorial today and my Shakespeare one yesterday. After six days of nothing but working I think I did pretty well. Ed Clark loved my essay on the Lady Macbeth and Cleopatra and Robert Jacobs said that my work this week was the best so far. As a reward to myself I am doing no work tomorrow!

I also had bells tonight. This is going very well and I will defiantly be sad to leave it. I was invited to come to the main practice (rather than the beginners practice) next week to try out some real ringing! I am really excited but also nervous because I don’t know how well I will be able to keep up with the people there who have been doing this for so much longer than me.

            After bells I went to Vanessa’s place and we planned out trip to Poland! I am so excited. We are going to spend three days in Krakow! I have been there before. I went to Poland for a month in high school and I loved Krakow so I was very excited to hear that someone was planning to go there and wanted a travel buddy. It will definitely be a different experience. SO far everything I have done has been new to me but this won’t be. I have been there and it will be cool to experience the city again with the knowledge I already have about it. 


No comments: