Friday 28 November 2008

Forty Days Left!!

November 8

So I haven’t written in a while and I’m right at the halfway point of my journey so I decided to write something. This week was uneventful. I had two tutorials that both went very well and I have a stressful weekend ahead of me. I met for both my primary and my secondary this week and I am also meeting for both of them next week. This is unusual because I usually have two weeks to work on the work I have for my secondary tutorial. I will defiantly be holed up in my room all weekend doing my work.

            It’s strange to know that my time here is half over. I can’t believe how fast it is moving for me. I miss everyone from home so much but I also feel like I’m at home when I return here to Venneit Close. I am definitely going to miss this place and al the people I have met here. This experience has been amazing and it’s shaping up to end no less than amazing. Can’t wait to see what the next forty days bring!


No comments: