Friday 12 December 2008

Only Two Weeks Left!!!

December 4th

It’s crazy how fast the term went. Almost everyone is done now (or finishing tomorrow) and we are all parting ways. A couple people are actually going home tomorrow. Everyone else is going out and traveling Europe. I am going to Poland on Saturday and the straight to Germany on Tuesday.

Tonight there was a going away/Christmas party at St. Giles. It was just as fun as all the others. It is nice to get together with everyone like that but really every party has been the same thing. Say hi to everyone and get drunk and go home. I actually did drink at this one though so I guess it was different for me. After the party we went to a club for a while before going home. It was all right but I think I have said before I don’t really like cubs at all. I had fun though.

I can’t believe I am going home so soon. I am so excited to go home and see my family and friends but I am so sad to leave.

No comments: