Friday 12 December 2008

Bells

I realize I never posted any updates about bells. It has been amazing and I am really sad to leave it. This is a really cool activity that I wish we had in the states rather than having everything automated. I looked it up the other day and there are only about fifty towers in the states and sadly none of them are near me. I got to ring at the main practice a few times. I think they let me because they knew I would never have the opportunity to do that. I did really well for the first time. I got to try three times during the practice. The first was pretty terrible but then I got better and better. The third time I hardly got out the whole time. I was awesome. I’m really glad I stuck with this even though it seemed weird in the beginning because I had a really good time with it. 

No comments: